[Kamailio-Users] CDRTool not applying rates

Brian Del Shasta briandelshasta at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 23:57:32 CEST 2008

This is displayed in my syslog whenever I perform a CDR query within
CDRTool.  Is it relevant?

Aug 25 16:03:15 fndipt01 CDRTool[2450]: Error: failed to request mysql lock
Aug 25 16:03:15 fndipt01 CDRTool[2450]: Unlock ser_radius:radacct
Aug 25 16:03:15 fndipt01 CDRTool[2450]: Error in unLockNormalization()