[Kamailio-Users] Google reference to openser users and devel Archives

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Aug 25 13:26:43 CEST 2008

On Friday 15 August 2008, Rafael Risco Gonzales-Vigil wrote:
> This is for openser/kamailio and opensips list administrators:
> google still has references to http://www.openser.org/pipermail/users/ and
> http://www.openser.org/pipermail/devel/ for openser related searchings and
> those urls does not contains old files anymore so its dificult  search
> information for learning and troubleshooting about openser/kamailio or
> opensips... I hope someone can solve this issue for the benefit of all
> current and future community users.

Hi Rafael,

we don't have access to the openser.org domain, so there is nothing what we
can do here, sorry. All access of web and mail services to openser.org will
go to opensips infrastructure.

If you encounter such old links with openser.org, you can simply
change "openser.org" to "kamailio.org", then you'll be able to access the
content, apart from using the google archives, as Alex pointed out.

Cheers,

Henning