[Kamailio-Users] Fwd: Help with SerMyAdmin

Nuno Marques yangsengopenser at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:31:01 CEST 2008

Hi Asim,

   Discovered the solution for our problem !
   Just delete the folder serMyAdmin that you have on tomcat6 folder (or
other webserver).
   Then restart tomcat (or other webserver).
   Open the web page http://<server address>:8080/serMyAdmin and it will add
the necessary columns to the subscriber table.
   Try that and then tell something!

   BR,

   Nuno