[Kamailio-Users] openser 1.2.1 errors in the log

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 19:21:57 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 08/19/08 04:09, toly wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> Could you explain what does these messages mean? Lack or resources?
> I have configured children=20. What are the calculation for number of
> children?

the number of children depends on the load of the server. If you have
lot of tcp traffic, it is recommended to create more tcp children than
udp children. Socket management is a matter of operating system, do you
have lot of connections open at same time? Are there other applications
doing tcp?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com