[Kamailio-Users] failure route configuration

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Aug 19 16:45:15 CEST 2008

carrierroute has a specific way of dealing with errors, see cr_next_domain().
http://www.kamailio.net/docs/modules/1.4.x/carrierroute.html#id2452857
You will need to populate two tables:
 - carrierroute
 - carrierfailureroute

Form the examples given on the README file it seems that you will need
to use different domains for failure route.  In the end, it is a
matter of populating the cr tables in order to properly control the
traffic.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas