[Kamailio-Users] ERROR:uri_db:mod_init: Invalid table version of the subscriber table (Kamailio ver. 1.4)

Rafael Risco Gonzales-Vigil rafael.risco at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 17:09:10 CEST 2008

Hi Henning
Thanks for your answers, you are right and I was confusing the module names,
my brain it will break at any time :-)...

I am using check_to(), check_from() and does_uri_exist() functions from
uri_db module so I have to define those parameters to specify the  other
subscriber table (mysql view 'subscriber_v2'):

modparam("uri_db", "db_table", "subscriber_v2")
modparam("uri_db", "use_uri_table", 0)   ;;; specify '1' just if the "uri"
table should be used.

now it works, I will put kamailio 1.4 in production after doing and pass
some tests, thank you very much.

rafael