[Kamailio-Users] [Kamailio-Devel] listen the new name

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:30:52 CEST 2008

Hello,

On 08/12/08 15:14, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I think this is wrong - do not pronounce it in English.
>
> Kamailio is written Kama'ilio. Thus, 2 words. There is a glottal stop
> inbetween. I am not a linguist but I think it should be:
>
> K   about as in English
> a   like a in far
> m   about as in English
> a   like a in above
> '   glottal stop
> i   like ee in see
> l   about as in English
> i   like y in city
> o   like o in sole
>

> Please see attached the pronunciation theory, and how I would
> pronounce it.
your voice now in the samples, as male 2. The pronunciation transcript
follows the same rules in all pronunciation, a matter more or less how
long you do the glottal stop. And none cannot go completely over native
language accent... :-)

I find all more or less same. With openser were also couple of
variations:  open[es][ee][ar] or [openzer] or [openser]...

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com