[Kamailio-Users] poll: project name

Sajith T S sajith at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 12:21:16 CEST 2008

Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you like the name "Kamailio"?
> 1) Yes, I love it. Please keep it.
> 2) It is OK.
> 3) I do not mind the name at all
> 4) I do not like it
> 5) I hate the name and we should change it

3, but I want the bikeshed painted bright fluorescent yellow!

(Good lord, it was hard enough understanding what's going on, coming
back from a two-week vacation -- I get subscription reminders from
this strange kamailio.org domain I hadn't heard of, and openser.org
talks about opensips all of a sudden.  Newcomers are going to have to
deal with utter confusion.  May I suggest that the website have a
small FAQ or some such about the name change AND the fork, in a
suitably prominent place?)

Thanks,
Sajith.
--
"the lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne."
     	         -- Chaucer.