[Kamailio-Users] simple question: log 180, 200 responses

Ali Soltani mail at alirsm.com
Mon Aug 11 16:02:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am using openSER as a simple sip proxy for calls between two sip end-points. By snooping the traffic I can verify that the openSER proxies ALL sip messages/responses but non of the following log statements do not log the response messages (180, 200).  Am I missing anything.

route
{

   xlog("(route) usr=$ru method=$rm request_port=$rp received_port=$Rp original port=$op destination_port=$dp src_port=$sp");
   xlog("(route) reply_status=$rs");

    if(status=="180")
    {
        xlog("this is a 180 Ringing reply");