[Kamailio-Users] poll: project name

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Aug 11 14:32:44 CEST 2008

I have already expressed some of my thoughts on the choice of name in
times past, but at this point I'm going to go for option 3 - I don't
mind it.

Not because I truly feel the name befits the project, but simply as a
pragmatic recognition that considerable work has already been put into
changing the name to Kamailio by Daniel-Constantin, Elena-Ramona, Juha
Heinanen, Henning Westerholt, and others.  It would be a shame if their
valuable efforts were in vain.

What this project doesn't need is yet *another* name change;  that would
just seem downright capricious to outsiders not privy to the nuances.

--
Alex Balashov
Evariste Systems