[Kamailio-Users] How to revert changes in SDP during serial forking?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun Aug 10 16:19:15 CEST 2008

Hi, I have a scenario in which the call is first forwarded to user location
using MediaProxy (so I modify the SDP in OpenSer) and if it gets a error
response a failure route forwards the request to a media server with public
IP for which I don't need and don't want to use MediaProxy.

But since I change the SDP in the first forwarding (to the user) then I can't
use the original SDP in the sequential forwarding to the media server. Is
possible to do it?

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo