[Kamailio-Users] As a board member

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 8 11:15:29 CEST 2008

Guys,

I don't have any insights in what's going on on the board, but isn't the
board supposed to prevent that one single guy can make decisions which
influence the overall project like that?

Aren't you, Adrian, as a board member, supposed to stand up and take
your chance to speak out loud that something is going THAT wrong? And if
you did, and your voice wasn't heard due to this high S/N ratio because
of some discussions about some features or whatever, why didn't anybody
else on the board complain?

I'm just a little bit suspicious about one person pointing fingers at
somebody else on the board, when there are (supposed to be) a couple of
other parties who should represent the project, who didn't really
complain or didn't stand up by now to explain the whole situation that
is going on on the board?

Bogdan complained about being overruled by the board in different kind
of things (from a technical and from a management point of view), and
well, that happens in a project being lead by a couple of parties. But
what I really miss is the other side of the story, like why the
decisions where made as they were made. And the fact, that another board
member puts down his vote like that (demanding that another board member
quits) is not a sign of democracy. So maybe something is really going
wrong on the board?

Just my thoughts?
Andreas