[Kamailio-Users] fr_inv_timer issue

DanB danb at sms4sip.com
Fri Aug 8 09:05:01 CEST 2008

Hi Chris,

your scenario does not look right to me.
fr_inv_timer works only with non-established dialogs:

>From documentation:
Timer which hits if no final reply for an INVITE arrives after a provisional
message was received (in seconds). This timer is started after the first
provisional response. Thus, fast failover (no 100 trying from gateway) can
be achieved by setting fr_timer to low values.

In your case, if the IVR application answers the call, there should be
another reason for disconnection.

I suggest grabbing a ngrep for deeper troubleshooting.

Cheers,
DanB