[Kamailio-Users] OpenSIPS project

Mik Cheez michael_bulk at wildgate.com
Tue Aug 5 23:07:39 CEST 2008

The conflict is between OpenSER and SER...your point is very relevant to
finding a new name, though, as it's not a case where it has to be
completely unique to all industries.

Based on the neat project logo shown earlier, a name like proxywave, or
Juevo Proxio would be good names (OK, maybe not the latter one).