[Kamailio-Users] [OpenSER-Users] OpenSER Advanced Programming Course, Bucharest, Voice System, August 11-14, 2008

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Aug 5 04:45:52 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

The course is fully booked - actually is overbooked, considering that we
have 20 participants (initially the limit was of 17). We even had to
turn down people due the capacity limitation.

Also, due management issues, the board did not approved the sponsorship
from Packt Publishing House, so the course will be 100%  sponsored  by
Voice System.

I want to tanks everybody for the interest in participating. For the
lucky 20 - see you in one week in Bucharest!

Best regards,
Bogdan