[Kamailio-Users] 1.4.0 release plans, project matters

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 4 13:17:06 CEST 2008

Hi Henning,

working in open source means somebody is joining and contributing to a
project as a free will option. I'm doing it because I have whatever
reasons to do it. But does not mean I am forced to work on it or I have
some obligation to do it. Also, In the mean while I'm free to work with
whatever project I like.
If I'm not longer interested in a project, I free to  walk away  (as
free as  I joined). This is the natural way of things in open source -
whatever if you are happy with it or not.

Before making hard statements, please review what open source means. And
also do not forget I am one of the co-founders of the OpenSER project
and I invested really a lot of work and time in it. And what I doing,
I'm doing just because I want to be able to carry on this work effort.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan