[Serusers] How Many Nines?

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Sun Apr 20 23:25:20 CEST 2008

Personally I think the software itself is same or better than industry
average.
The challenge for reliability is in configuration and network design. If
you would like to make it really resillient against various hard
conditions, you are going to spend quite some time on the network design
and test with SIP UAs you are going to use if they can deal with it.

-jiri