[Serusers] good news for German ser fans: book

Martin Hoffmann hn at nvnc.de
Wed Apr 9 23:16:11 CEST 2008

Atle Samuelsen wrote:

> Then the book is worth reading! you might learn two things at the same
> time.. but get 3 things! Just like Kinder Egg.
> 1: ser-competance
> 2: german lessons
> 3: Less hair due to hard to understand german

It's not Goethe, although it does have some bits inspired by Shakespeare.
(How is that for a teaser?)

As for an English edition: It would definitely help if we could proof to
the publisher that there is demand for such a book. It does have
Asterisk as well (and quite a lot of it, too), which helps in that
matter, but the big hype around VoIP is somewhat over. Let's just hope
for the best.

> Ich bist eine Kartoffel!

You might want to check your grammar there. And probably also semantics.

Regards,
Martin

PS: Thanks to Jiri for the pitch ...