[Serusers] Asterisk + SER call forwading

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Fri Apr 4 08:09:31 CEST 2008

Dear all

             I want to achive forwading call from SER to Asterisk system i have read about it on voip-info real-time integration of SER & asterisk but its base on mysql

           i dont have mysql database server i just want to use asterisk as PSTN media means all SIP register on SER and "0XXXXXXXXXXX" number goes thorugh asterisk

 Ser and asterisk runing on defferent machine.

 I have put this code in my ser.cfg.sample  file..

 [globals]
  SERADDRESS=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5060

  [context]
  exten => <yourexten>,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@${SERADDRESS},20,r)

 In ser.cfg:

  if (method == "INVITE") {
     if (uri =~ "sip:1[0-9]{10}@*"){
         log(1, "Forwarding to Asterisk\n");
         rewritehostport("XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:5060");
         t_relay();
         break;
     }
  }

 But it is not working u got error "User not Found" i dont know way this happending...

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

http://www.linuxbug.org