[Serusers] help required disabling DNS lookup

geethanjali.csg at wipro.com geethanjali.csg at wipro.com
Tue Apr 1 07:11:10 CEST 2008

Hi Martin,

I have 2 users A and B registered to 2 domains domainA and domainB.

When A calls B at domainB, DNS lookup is happening. Also I have routing
logic logic in ser.cfg which is,

if(method == INVITE && uri=~*@domainB)
{
	forward(192.168.2.105,5060)
}

I have another proxy running here.
I want all the calls to be forwarded to the proxy in 192.168.2.105 and
then to the sip server at domainB. DNS lookup should not happen at all.
What I want is when A calls B at domainB, it should use the logic in
ser.cfg.
And if I call B as B at 192.168.2.105, calls are going thru. Problem is
when I use the domain name.

Hope my question is clear this time.

Regards,
Geethanjali