[OpenSER-Users] interaction between msrp and openser

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Mon Apr 28 09:24:32 CEST 2008

Hi Gaoqiang,

MSRPRelay is not dependent on OpenSER. You can set it up separately
based on the instructions available at http://msrprelay.org.

You only need a client with support for the MSRP relay extension, the
SIP session can be established by any version of OpenSER.

I believe you refer to the MSRP chat server when you say "session
switch". MSRP chat server is work in progress, no software has been
released yet, we plan to release a first version this summer.

Regards,
Adrian

Hi list,

Could anyone here tell me is the openser 1.3.x version support
MSRP(e.g. MSRPRelay)? Is there any document describe how to configure
the openser work with MSRP(MSRPRelay) as a message session switch.

Does anyone have successful experience configure openser to work with
the MSRP Relay.

Thanks a lot.

--
Gaoqiang Qian