[OpenSER-Users] Proxy Authorization - Two Digests

Ash Rah ash at droshta.net
Fri Apr 25 05:18:08 CEST 2008

I passed the domain string as first parameter in proxy_authorize (also
in REGISTER's www_authorize in a separate test) - but I still get Proxy
Auth Failed.

Getting the same result, two copies of digest response are being sent
from X-Lite. OpenSER (most likely) denying Auth based on the Digest
issued for Asterisk.

Proxy-Authorization: Digest
username="1274229212",realm="asterisk",nonce="1780f1c0",uri="sip:6099999999999 at sip.dummydomain",response="bb7a713ee1d85608390ec8adbcc6bda4",algorithm=MD5.
Proxy-Authorization: Digest