[OpenSER-Users] problems with debian openser initd script

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Apr 24 09:45:00 CEST 2008

Have you built a deb package and installed from the deb package or you
just simply installed from source using make install?  By default,
'make install' will install everything under /usr/local as opposed to
the deb packages install, which will install everything properly.
Check the path to openser (run 'which openser') and compare with what
you have in your init.d script.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas