[OpenSER-Users] removing openser

Robert McNaught asteriskator at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 21:27:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

I wish to re-compile OpenSER 1.2.3 - I previously had openser 1.1 on
the machine and then put on openser.1.2.3 - without a make uninstall
command, how is it possible to recompile.  Using the command 'openser
-V' gives me the correct version, however, when I try and recompile it
does nothing and says openser is up to date.  I tried removing
/usr/local/lib/openser to see if that would make it re-compile.  Does
anyone know how to get it to re-compile and start from scratch when it
is already on the machine?

Thanks

Robert McNaught