[OpenSER-Users] uaCSTA support in openser

Hugo Koblmueller hugo at koblmueller.com
Fri Apr 18 13:28:33 CEST 2008

hmmm, it might be an option to implement this uaCSTA functionality in * but
anyways i need openSER in my architecture, as this SIP/CSTA messages from
OCS are sent via TCP (or TLS) and my * box (v1.2.x) doesn't understand this
transport protocol(s).

on the other hand if this module is implemented in openSER it may be
re-usable with other configurations...

well i see that this uaCSTA is currently not supported in openSER, so i'll
have to decide which way i wanna go (e.g. implement an own OCS_CTI module
for openSER, thinking about an asterisk solution, ...)

thx & cheers
-hugo