[OpenSER-Users] uaCSTA support in openser

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Apr 18 11:09:14 CEST 2008

Hugo Koblmueller writes:

 > my goal is now to establish this telephony link to *. but as * doesn't
 > understand SIP/CSTA, i thought of a box (e.g. my openSER box) which can do
 > this uaCSTA to SIP translation.

looks to me like a problem in pbx space, i.e., since new code is
required, it would be better to write it in asterisk.  that would
eliminate need for one more translating box from the architecture.  i
would see openser's role as upstream proxy for OCS mediation server (if
it speaks standard SIP to outside).

-- juha