[OpenSER-Users] Openser xmpp module configuration problem

Gaoqiang Qian gqian at cc.hut.fi
Fri Apr 18 09:18:39 CEST 2008

Hi,
I have now running a openser server 1.1.0 notls and have installed
another openser 1.3.1
with xmpp module configured as the server-mode.

Could you tell me how could I change my main sip server(openser 1.1.0
notls) configuation
to configure it send sip message to the xmpp gw.

Or is there anyway that I could just have one openser server(1.2.x
above) along with xmpp module installed. And have it configured as SIP
server + XMPP server +  SIP-to-XMPP gateway? Could you show me some
configuration example to achieve this if possible?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

--
Gaoqiang Qian