[OpenSER-Users] Failure route after parallel forking (was "Problem with redirection (302 Moved temporarly)")

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 16 13:36:20 CEST 2008

Hi Antonio,

The problem is that you miss-understand the the parallel forking and the
failure route mechanism. Failure route is called only when the
transaction is completed and this means when all the branches are
completed. So, if one of your SPAs is sending 302, this will not hit
failure route as you still have the second branch still ringing. Only if
the second branch will fail too, the whole transaction will fail and the
failure route will be called.

For a better understanding, see:
    http://www.voice-sistem.ro/downloads/2007.08.29-Admin-Course/

There is detailed explanation about openser routes.

Regards,
Bogdan