[OpenSER-Users] Openser and Portabilling100

Andrew Pogrebennyk andrew.pogrebennyk at portaone.com
Wed Apr 16 13:16:37 CEST 2008

Jaas,
For what purpose are you going to use OpenSER in this setup? PortaSIP
softswitch has own stateful back-to-back user agent that is able to
query PortaBilling100 for least-cost routing, parse and execute the
response, provide class 4 and 5 services etc. That's the preferred way
to go. If you want to use OpenSER for billing, it must be able to send
RADIUS Stop requests in a form compatible with one of the standard
dictionaries... If you have examples of RADIUS requests from OpenSER,
email them to me off-list and I'll check for you how it works.

--
Sincerely,
Andrew Pogrebennyk