[OpenSER-Users] kagoor voiceflow replacement

Robert McNaught asteriskator at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 18:43:11 CEST 2008

Klaus,

I believe it is just used for NAT traversal - I have no access to
manuals.  It is used in conjunction with Broadsoft to handle NAT
traversal.

Do you have such a thing as an example config of how this may be
achieved?  I am reading through the core cookbook and have tried some
different routing rules and tutorials online, however, am fumbling
around in the dark and there is very little online.

I am OpenSER 1.2.3 using mediaproxy.so, mediaproxy (from AG-projects)
and nathelper.so.  I believe I want the OpenSER server to save the
location of endpoints in a DB so am loading usrloc.so.  I believe I
also need to set it up to proxy each SIP message through to the
application server and simply switch out the real public IP (stored in
MySQL) of the endpoint when passing messages back.

Can you tell me whether I am on the right lines?

Robert