[OpenSER-Users] survey: Who is using serweb?

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Apr 9 12:50:26 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 01 April 2008, Franz Edler wrote:
> There is a chance that a student in my class will start to develop a
> self-provisioning interface for OpenSER (bachelor thesis).
>
> Are there any major points, hints or requirements to follow?
> Maybe there already exists some work in this area.

Hi Franz,

there is another project called "openseradmin" that provides an web interface.
http://openseradmin.sourceforge.net/

But this targets only administrative tasks, it don't tries to be an interface
for customer access. There exists probably some other work, but they are not
public available at the moment/ at all.

Requirements, well.. The project should use the database scheme of version
1.4, actually in development. Hints: Database documentation is available on
the project wiki. Database schemes are defined with the XML files in
db/schema.

Cheers,

Henning