[OpenSER-Users] sdp_mangle_ip()

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 7 12:28:44 CEST 2008

Hi Travis,

Unfortunately, the mangle module is not longer maintain and it has some
issues, like this one. OpenSER has an auto update function for the
content length value. The sdp_mangle_ip() is an old implementation and
still tries to the update by itself and conflicts withe the uato updater.

Better use the fix_natted_sdp() function from nathelper module:
    http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/nathelper.html#AEN273

Regards,
Bogdan