[OpenSER-Users] Avoid Loops between Openser and Asterisk

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Fri Apr 4 15:47:44 CEST 2008

El Friday 04 April 2008 13:22:42 Juha Heinanen escribió:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:
>  > Do you mean that if OpenSer receives a request, changes the RURI and
>  > isntead of forwarding the request creates a reply "302" then the
>  > Contact header will be the new RURI? Why it shouldn't work?
>
> all i tried to say is that rewriting request uri (using rewrite_uri or
> by some other means) and then calling sl_send_reply("302", "Moved
> Temporalily") might work.

Sorry Juha, my question should be:
  "Why it should work?"
since I can't understand how rewriting the RURI and sending a 302 can generate
the reply with "Contact = new RURI".
I've never read doc aobut doing it.

> have you tried and it does not work for you?

No, I haven't tryed, but it seems to work as Cosimo has replied, so you are
completely right ;)

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es