[OpenSER-Users] Avoid Loops between Openser and Asterisk

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Apr 3 11:24:09 CEST 2008

El Thursday 03 April 2008 09:21:31 Daniel-Constantin Mierla escribió:

> > Asterisk FAILS detecting loop-back since your case is NOT a loop-back.
> > There is a patch to solve it but it's stopped. Anyway I tryed it with a
> > concrete SVN version and it works:
> >
> >   http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7403
>
> Is is working out of the box with the SVN version? Or the patch have to
> be applied to SVN? I have been interested in this patch, but lost the
> row of events over the time ...

AFAIK it's not included in the trunk version at all. There is just a patch
working wiht a specific SVN version. Some time ago I tried to apply that
patch to the current svn version and I couldn't apply it because important
changes in chan_sip.c and Asterisk code (BTW I didn't spend too much time
trying it).

Best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo