[OpenSER-Users] Res: My first OpenSER post

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Tue Apr 1 21:56:04 CEST 2008

Hi Yakout,

Check SerMyAdmin at http://sourceforge.net/projects/sermyadmin.

Regards,

Flavio E. Goncalves

----- Mensagem original ----
De: Yakout Esmat <yesmat at xtra.co.nz>
Para: users at lists.openser.org
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 1 de Abril de 2008 16:08:44
Assunto: [OpenSER-Users] My first OpenSER post

Hi All,

This is my first port on the OpenSER forum, I come from Asterisk world looking for scalability and redundancy.

I have managed to install openSER 1.3 for the first time yesterday on a CentOS 5 test server. I used SVN, which worked fine.

My questions is what is the recommendation in regards to web interface. I can see that we have 2 options SerWEB and Admin Web. If there are any links or leads on HOWTO install either one that would be of great help.

Which one is recommended for Admin and also for client interface?
Does any of them provide FULL admin functionality, as in creating extensions, configuring voice mail etc….?

Many thanks for your assistance.

Checked by AVG.

-----Anexo incorporado-----