[OpenSER-Users] dialog matching criteria

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 1 07:30:38 CEST 2008

Hi Bogdan,
Thanks for your reply.
I tried of acheiving the same as follows:

Enabled DB support for dialog module.
If the called number is 123456, I first query the dialog table to retreive the count on to_uri and compare it with a certain limit value.
If the count is equal to or greater than the limit value, just reply as 403, Forbidden.

I am about to finish this today and will let you know the results.
I just wanted an expert advice on if the logic is ok and efficient.

Also there is a column in the dialog table which is caller_route_set and callee_route_set, can someone please tell me from where these values are retreived from as it stays blank while checking the dlg_list.
Also is it possible to insert some custom value in this column to implement any further logic.

Thanks,

w/regards,
Jayesh