[Serusers] SER and Voip Provider integration for call PSTN phones

pistara_bros at tin.it pistara_bros at tin.it
Sun Sep 30 12:56:25 CEST 2007

I'm looking for SER "uac modules", but how to configure ser.cfg to use
it?
Could anyone help me?
Thanks.

Hi to all,
I have deployed SER
on public IP, and i can install a communication betwen two IP Voip
client.
Now i want configure SER to call , from a IP VOIP Client, PSTN
phone number.
I' havent a PSTN gateway but I have a Voip Provider
Account (Eutelia www.eutelia.it)
that require authentication in order
to call PSTN phone.
I'm studing the PSTN configuration reported in SER
getting start (http://siprouter.onsip.org/doc/gettingstarted/ch09.html)

It describe how to use rewritehost("XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX") to specify the
PSTN GATEWAY IP ADDRESS,
but doesn't specify nothing about
authentication.

The question is :
Because i havent a PSTN gateway,
It' is possible to configure SER in order to redirect PSTN call to a
VOIP provider
or It is necessary to use Asterisk between SER and the
Voip Provider ?

Any suggestion about ser configuration would be
appreciate.
Thanks in advance.