[Serusers] How Can i select the version of ser?

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Sep 26 07:35:54 CEST 2007

I would recommend checking out the rel_2_0_0 tag from cvs. The reason is
that we are working on a config file buildsystem that includes
everything you specify below. The target for release of 2.0 is mid-Oct,
so it's pretty stable.
Use the 2.0 release candidate 1 installation instructions found at
iptel.org, but use the code from CVS instead (see the top link Downloads
for instructions) of downloading the rc1 package and the buildsystem
(sercmd you can choose to either check out from cvs or download the
package).

All experiences from using the buildsystem are very welcome and can be
posted to this list.
g-)