[Serusers] SER+Mediaproxy + X-LITE in the same LAN.

Fredrik Lundmark fredrik at opkomp.se
Mon Sep 24 09:20:52 CEST 2007

    Check the "Firewall Traversal-setting (STUN, ICE, rport, outbound proxy
etc.) in your xlite-clients. As I understand it, the MediaProxy (module +
server) is a network/server-side NAT-solution, xlite has a lot of
"client-side" NAT-traversal - they can be "in conflict".

And as both your servers and clients are on private IP-addresses - if either
xlite presents a public address (obtained using STUN?), that could be the
problem.

/Fredrik