[Serusers] help needed in configuring SER with ENUM module

geethanjali.csg at wipro.com geethanjali.csg at wipro.com
Wed Sep 19 09:25:13 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Its working now after I made some change to the zone file. I just
changed the naptr records and it worked.

;NAPTR records

$ORIGIN 6.1.4.4.e164.arpa.
6.1.4.4.e164.arpa. IN  NAPTR 100 10 "u" "E2U+sip"
!^.*$!sip:1000 at 10.200.220.200!" .

 $ORIGIN 1.2.3.4.e164.arpa.
1.2.3.4.e164.arpa. IN NAPTR 100 10 "u" "E2U+sip"
"!^.*$!sip:2000nirmala at 10.200.220.200!" .

I did not chnage anything else.

Thanks for ur help.

Geethanjali C S

Wipro Technologies