[Serusers] Per-cent Sign in Attributes

Martin Hoffmann hn at nvnc.de
Mon Sep 10 17:10:15 CEST 2007

Michal Matyska wrote:

> append_to_reply uses the same formatting as xlog does, so that's the
> reason for putting the % sign.

Appart from the fact that I don't see the point in having double
prefixes (the $ in itself should be enough), does that mean I can do

    append_to_reply ("P-Asserted-Identity: %$actual_identity")

Now a possibly stupid question: Is there some documentation for this?
Can I embedd an attribute or select into the middle of the string? If
so, how?

Oh, and isn't pretty much all of the stuff in xlog obsolete since we are
having selects for all of it now?

Regards,
Martin