[Serusers] [Serdev] Release of SER 2.0 (and future 2.1)

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Mon Sep 10 12:30:55 CEST 2007

Ok, I conclude then that final release of SER 2.0 is aimed at October
15. That should allow us to align SER, serctl, SERWeb, rtpproxy, and
SEMS. SER, SERWeb, and SEMS will have independent releases, and they
will be aligned to be interoperable. SER, rtpproxy, and serctl will have
a common release.

The release will include the new buildsystem that was tested in release
candidate 1. The config file and features available work with sercmd,
serctl, as well as with SERWeb. SEMS support is planned, but pending
some patches.

All components will be combined in a one-file download with sources for
all components, the SIP Express Bundle.

I urge everybody with patches, bug reports, or tasks related to this
release to prioritize those now!
g-)