[Serusers] exec_dset

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Sun Sep 2 19:43:05 CEST 2007

Apology accepted :-) sure, I share your frustration, but you see, ironic
posts won't give us any more documentation... And I am by no means a SER
2.0 expert, due to my non-coding status I'm nearly as far behind as
others (but yes, my involvement makes it easier to navigate new stuff).
I don't get nearly enough time to play around with things as I want.
The module in question is db_ops and now that I am online again, I see
that the README file in the modules/db_ops has not been converted to
online doc yet (a non-developer, regular user took on the job to convert
the docs, but due to change in work situation had to quit before he
finished all and nobody has stepped up yet.)

g-)

PS! btw, yes, I admit I was "snippy" in my last post, so maybe some of
what you wrote was warrented. I'm not paid to do support on serusers and
every time I spend time doing it, I use precious personal time that
could have been spent on ... documentation (or maybe even family)!