[Serusers] exec_dset

SIP sip at arcdiv.com
Sun Sep 2 18:08:04 CEST 2007

Wait... what?

Okay, Greger....

A)  I had no idea you were on your mobile when posting, and honestly,
you can't expect us to know that, so don't get snippy if I make a
comment that your 'informational' posts lack detail. Lighten up.
B)  If, by the 'excellent documentation search' system, you're referring
to the http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/search  page, then here's a little
info:

Filtering my sql gives you NOTHING.

If you're clever enough to glean that you should filter by 'raw'
(instead of the word 'direct') from your previous post, you're left with
db_raw_query   from mysql, postgresql, and dbtext modules.

Clicking on the db_raw_query from the mysql or postgresql modules gives
you a 404 Page Not Found.

So... yeah... it's back to reading the code.

I stand VERY firmly by my irony.

N.