[Serusers] Can't make a single call. Help me please.

Harmeet Singh harmeet at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 1 00:27:55 CEST 2007

Dear Greger

Thanks for replying.

My SER is at public IP. I am attaching the ser.cfg and the ngrep output. All ngrep logs is the REGISTER messages and their replies.

Today, I was testing with Twinkle softphone. It successfully registered (see the ngrep.txt). But when I call any extension, I don't see any output from ngrep. Is the client not sending any request or is it being blocked? But who is blocking it on the SER side? There is no NAT there. And NAT on clientside should not block outgoing traffic.

I am lost here.

Thanks

Harmeet