[OpenSER-Users] PERL-Script - dialnumbers

Bastian Friedrich bastian.friedrich at collax.com
Thu Sep 27 13:00:58 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Mittwoch 26 September 2007, Martin.Gruber1 at infineon.com wrote:
> Well, that is running, thanks.

Good.

> But how can I access the new generated number.

If I got you right, you want the address returned by canonicalForm to be
your new recipient URI (RURI). Thus, you could/should use
the "rewrite_ruri()" function in your Perl script:
  $m->rewrite_ruri($c);

   Bastian

--
Collax GmbH . Burkheimer Straße 3 . 79111 Freiburg . Germany
p: +49 (0) 761-45684-24

Geschäftsführer: William K. Hite / Boris Nalbach
AG München HRB 158898 . Ust.-IdNr: DE 814464942
\ A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.