[OpenSER-Users] can not acc failed transactions

Victor Gamov vit at lipetsk.ru
Sun Sep 16 16:54:19 CEST 2007

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Victor,
>
> I just gave it a try (with 1.3) using your acc config (but to syslog)
> and I got a record.
>
> Do you get any errors in the script? can you try using the syslog acc?

Hi Bogdan!

Thanks for your attention. It was a my misunderstanding and following
misconfiguration for "failed transactions" and "missed calls".

ACC module use "db_table_missed_calls" value to write failed
transactions. When I set this parameter to my accounting table then
everything is OK.

But I think that some clarifying for this in module documentation
needed. Now module have following parameters (general and DB specific):

"failed_transaction_flag" -- Per transaction flag which says if the
transaction should be accounted also in case of failure (status>=300).

"db_missed_flag" -- Request flag which needs to be set to account missed
calls

"db_table_missed_calls" -- Table name for accounting missed calls

But what is it means "missing calls"? Failed transaction? or user not
founded by USRLOC module? or some other?

If "missing" means "failed" (not founded is "failed" too) then we must
change definitions and may be remove "db_missed_flag" parameter.
If "missed" and "failed" is very different than new parameter
"db_table_failed_calls" may be useful.

Thanks!

--
CU,