[OpenSER-Users] Problem with SRV lookups

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Sep 14 09:13:32 CEST 2007

Hi Tim,

Just as a clarification - SRV lookups are used for port discovery - so,
if you already fill in the port, no SRV lookup will be performed.
The same for NAPTR lookups, but in case of protocol - if the protocol is
not specified, openser will try to perform lookup to get the available
protocols supported by the destination server.

Regards,
bogdan