[OpenSER-Users] Problem in REGISTER with "Route" (I don't want to use "alias" in conf file)

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Sep 13 15:41:07 CEST 2007

Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:

 > I've found a work around that is adding the domains in "/etc/hosts",
 > but that just valid for DNS A registry, what about a SRV registry?

if your proxy has hostname myproxy.foo.bar and it is serving domain
company.com, then srv entry for that domain looks like

_sip._udp.company.com.	IN	SRV 0 0 5060 myproxy.foo.bar.

if wengo phone then puts company.com in route header instead of
myproxy.foo.bar, you should report a bug or switch to a better sip ua.

-- juha