[OpenSER-Users] Makefile "bug" in the latest 1.2.2 tarball...

Geir O. Jensen geir.o.jensen at uninett.no
Thu Sep 13 12:12:14 CEST 2007

Hey,

Downloaded the 1.2.2-tls tarball, extracted and did a make all - install.
Everything seemed to work fine untill I tried to start it, whereupon it
complained that tls was not built in.

Looking at the Makefile I spotted the #TLS=1 - whence uncommented and
rebuilt made everything a.o.k.

I'm guessing if I did an export TLS=1 before make all it would also work?
But when you give out a tarball that's supposed to include support for TLS I
think I shouldn't need to do anything else than make all... Correct? So I'm
calling this a bug :D

// sip:gojensen at uninett.no | h323: 004710012
   pstn: +47 73 55 79 23   | fax: +47 73 55 79 01